Falling in Love with Love is a show tune from the Rodgers and Hart musical The Boys from Syracuse, where it was introduced by Muriel Angelus. The musical premiered on Broadway in 1938. The song is set to a waltz, but the lyrics "remind his [Hart] listeners of the show's skeptical tone".
In the 1940 film, it was performed by Allan Jones.
It was sung by Bernadette Peters in Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella (1997) as the Stepmother.
Chelsea Krombach sings it on her debut album Profile (2004).
* Caterina Valente - Caterina Valente in London (1964)
* Alma Cogan - I Love To Sing/With You In Mind (2005)
* Helen Merrill - Helen Merrill with Clifford Brown (1995)
* Frank Sinatra - Sinatra Swings (1961)
* Sheila Jordan - Portrait of Sheila (1963)