"I'm Beginning to See the Light" is a popular song and jazz standard, written by Duke Ellington, Don George, Johnny Hodges, and Harry James, and published in 1944. Ella Fitzgerald and the Ink Spots recorded a version in 1945 that was on the pop song hits list for six weeks in 1945, reaching #5. A competing 1945 recording by Harry James and his Orchestra, with lead vocal by Kitty Kallen reached #1 for two weeks. Duke Ellington also released a version in 1945 which reached the top ten.
* Duke Ellington and his Famous Orchestra. Song: Joyce Sherrill Recorded in New York City on December 1, 1944. It was released by RCA Victor Records as catalogue number 20-1618
* Billy Eckstine recorded the song many times: with Billy May, with Quincy Jones, with Bobby Tucker and with Gil Asky.
* Chelsea Krombach performed the song for her debut album Look for the Silver Lining.
* Sutton Foster recorded a version for her album Wish.
* The SuperJazz Big Band of Birmingham, Alabama recorded the song on the CD, UAB SuperJazz, Featuring Ellis Marsalis.
* Ella and Basie!, a 1963 Verve release with arrangements by Quincy Jones.
Прозвучала 86 раз на 1 станции Москвы